Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quarter 1

The activity I'm going to do my reflection on, in French 8, is a French test on school and greeting that I took.
The purpose of this test was for the class to test their vocabulary on school and greeting. In the school vocabulary, we had words about the class items, courses and other places or things in the school. The greeting words were just things like whats your name, hello and other phrases and words like that.
I have not learnt very much taking the test because I got a full score although I did learn a lot taking the notes for the test and studying for it. I obviously learnt the vocabulary on school and greeting.
To learn more I could have actually put it in sentences or made up sentences about the words with the words in it.
Since I am new, I do not have a goal so I will make one right now: My goal is to improve in spelling, because I was struggling with one of the questions between two spellings I didn't know which one was the right one, luckily I had picked the right one and gotten a full score.

No comments:

Post a Comment