Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quarter 1

This activity was a typing test where we had to type a paragraph as fast as we can with as little mistakes as possible.


This took this test to test our skills in typing at an8th grade level. I have gotten fifty-two (52) words per minute and I only got one word wrong. The word was a name, Jermiah, and I had accidentally spelt it in the way it sounds, Jeremiah.
I have learnt while typing very fast, you can make a lot of mistakes. So to be excellent, you must type fast and not make any mistakes.

I could have definitely typed faster but for some reason, when I am doing a typing test or someone is timing me, I don't do as well as I could. Also if I am copying words I usually would get names wrong as I had gotten one in this typing test so I could have definitely changed that.

Since I am new, I have not made a goal. Although after this, my goal is now to get at least 60 words per minute with no more than 1 mistake. I have gotten 52 words per minute and 1 mistake now so I am on the right track if I am to achieve this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment