Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quarter 2

The activity that I am going to do my reflection on is the GPA Calculator which was Part A from Part B and Part A of 2 activities.
The purpose of the GPA Calculator that we made on Excel is to develop important skills in Excel for our future in technology. It teaches us how to use formulas in Excel instead of adding the doing the calculations yourself, the formula will do all the calculations for you.
I learned how to make formulas to calculate sums of numbers and divide using the formulas instead of a calculator or your brain. I also learnt how to make alignments and merge and center using the tools.
Since I was late for school and I didn't get any marks because of it, I could have made better grades for my self on the GPA calculator or I could have experimented with the layout of the GPA calculator.
My goal this year is to get a high honors and since the GPA calculator calculates the GPA, I could use it to measure my GPA and hopefully get a high honors.

No comments:

Post a Comment