Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quarter 3



The activity that I will be doing this reflection on is the Tribute to Friends PowerPoint that we had created during quarter three. PowerPoint is a program that was invented by Microsoft Incorporated and it helps creating all kinds of presentations. This range of presentations can go from a small, mini type picture slide show to an extremely important, long bussiness slide show that can be used to help you get promoted to the next position in your area of work.

The purpose of this activity, in my opinion, is to give us a much better understanding about the aspect and the whole idea of what a program like PowerPoint and what you can use it for.

I have learned that I am also able to edit different types of images using PowerPoint. You can edit any type of art using the Image Edit tool and you can also use it to create new and differently arranged or colored images. This can be very helpful when making a picture slide show like the one that we made as a project during class. This project was, as mentioned above, Tribute to Friends project.

If I could have done anything differently, I would have changed the format in which I did the project and I would have added some more pictures, images and I could have also added the music to get some extra points.

This relates to my goal in Technology class in the way that it helped me to understand how to use a program on the computer and this specific program is very usefull for future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment